I help companies turn their website visitors into happy customers.
WHAT I DO: I help organizations optimize their websites to increase engagement and conversions.
HOW I DO IT: A focus on customer happiness 😁 and an iterative, data-driven approach.
WHY IT WORKS: Every part of your customer's journey can be optimized. These incremental optimizations add up to happier customers, and more of them!
SERVICES I PROVIDE:
- Get more traffic through Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Get more email subscribers through Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Get more customers through a thoughtful email follow-up series
- Get more raving fans by engaging with your most loyal customers
I've received over 30 recommendations on LinkedIn from happy clients and colleagues.
Justin is a highly talented web developer, with a problem solving mind, and was able to successfully support Alter Eco's web development needs on a monthly basis for a few years. I've always appreciated Justin's dedication and his capacity to tackle any issues until resolution. I highly recommend his services.
Director of Marketing & Innovation at Alter Eco
Experience with a wide variety of clients
I've worked with dozens of clients and on hundreds of websites over my 15-year career - from small local businesses to Silicon Valley startups and corporations:
- Corporations: Intuit, Westfield Malls, Alter Eco, Happy Family Brands, The Bar Method
- Small businesses: John Means Golf, RND Architects, Russell Abraham Photography
- Startups: TubeMogul, Powerhive, Pocket Gems
- Nonprofits: WWOOF USA, REDF, COTAP
- E-commerce: Teach Your Child to Swim, Seibert & Rice
- Media organizations: Tech Crunch, Wikimedia Foundation
Justin does amazing work as a front-end developer in addition to project management and architecture. He always went above and beyond for us at Intuit and questioned the "why" behind stuff so he could offer better solutions. I would recommend you work with Justin if you get a chance.
Design Director, QuickBooks Online at Intuit
What to expect if you work with me
A partner who wants you to succeed
I will take the time to get to know your business, learn your goals, and collaborate with you to find the best (and most cost-effective) solutions to each problem.
I will also make sure we have the right analytics and feedback systems in place, to make sure we can make data-informed decisions.
Justin has that rare combination of technical, project management and client skills that make working with him not only rewarding but a pleasant experience as well. He approached every project as if it was his own, with a level of dedication that made him a crucial part of the team. If given the opportunity, I would work with Justin again in a heartbeat.
Founder and Creative Director at Cohere Studio
Communication is absolutely the most important part of our work together. I am very deliberate about communicating with my clients. I will always respond within 1 business day - usually much sooner - and I keep our communications organized by using the appropriate channel:
- Video conferencing: For kick-off calls, collaboration, and screen sharing.
- Trello: For detailing project specs and tracking the status.
- Slack: For quick questions, collaboration and file sharing.
- Email: For other things such as invoicing and scheduling.
- Animated GIFs: When appropriate.
Justin was a pleasure to work with, both as a developer and a manager. Over two years, we were able to rely on him to tackle a variety of front-end site improvements and server configuration issues. Justin is punctual, meticulous, and super easy to communicate with over phone—a big win for anybody who has sought outsourced development.
VP, Design at Lucid
Get in touch and we can schedule a phone call or video conference. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.
Justin lives in Durham, North Carolina with his wife and 2 daughters. In addition to web development, he loves personal development and Lego development. His favorite way to engineer happiness is by making his friends and family a fine cocktail.
P.S. I'm also a Senior WordPress Engineer at Toptal